I don't know at the moment
Blog Archive
►
2015
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2014
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2013
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
2011
(12)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
June
(8)
Yes, yes, yes!
B.D. Kronos
A Lot ATM
Harry Potter and the Xbox Live Rewards
Uncanny
Missed the 4th
No, YOU wait in line cashier lady!
To Blog Each Day...
►
May
(1)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
B.D. Kronos
A life lesson passed down to me by my father.
1 comment:
dearalicia
July 12, 2011 at 4:15 PM
I hear this on the radio all the time and I immediately think of dad too! Love it.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hear this on the radio all the time and I immediately think of dad too! Love it.
ReplyDelete