I don't know at the moment
Blog Archive
►
2015
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2014
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2013
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
2011
(12)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(2)
GOOGLE+ can bite my shiny metal ass
A royale with cheese
►
June
(8)
►
May
(1)
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
GOOGLE+ can bite my shiny metal ass
I wasn't impressed. I just made an account and got rid of it right after. Let me know once my account and profile are completely gone because they said it would take "a few days" .
1 comment:
Tres
August 11, 2011 at 3:32 PM
Dude srsly. I'm bout to go only Google+. I implore you to reconsider.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dude srsly. I'm bout to go only Google+. I implore you to reconsider.
ReplyDelete